BBDNutrition offers hourly sessions, as well as a variety of service packages:
Hourly consultations are especially useful for those who want to have an initial consultation to discuss their needs, or for those seeking nutrition education in a specific area. It is also suitable for those whose extended benefits reimburse on a per-hour basis.
These packages may be taken as stand-alone package or prior to or concurrent with a Complete Assessment Package;
COMPLETE ASSESSMENT PACKAGE
This is an all-inclusive package for those who want to eat healthier or lose (or gain) weight. It is available for;
(1) Healthy Adults
(2) Adults with routine clinical conditions such as high blood sugar / Type 2 Diabetes, high blood pressure (hypertension) and high cholesterol (dyslipidemia)
(3) Pediatric (children and youth between the ages of 6 to 19 years) with or without any of the above routine clinical conditions.
I also offer a
(4) Low Carb High Healthy Fat approach for preventative nutrition or to address any of the above routine clinical conditions.
Meal Plan Patterns
For those taking the Complete Assessment Package, Meal Plans patterns are available as follows. Please note that Meal Plans are not “menus”. For more information on the difference, please visit the link in the box below.
(1) Standard Meal Plan which is based on a traditional high carbohydrate, lower fat pattern
(2) as a Low Carb High Healthy Fat pattern
(3) as a Hybrid Meal Plan, which is somewhere in between the Standard and Low Carb High Healthy Fat patterns
For those wishing to follow a Low Carb High Healthy Fat diet, I recommend that you discuss this with your physician first if you take any medications for high blood sugar / Diabetes, high cholesterol and/or high blood pressure (hypertension). Medications often have to be adjusted downward, therefore it is important to work with your doctor in this regard.
More information on the difference between these types of Meal Plans can be found here: http://www.bbdnutrition.com/2017/06/28/tracking-carbs-instead-of-counting-calories/
FOLLOW UP PACKAGES
These packages are for those who need support after having completed a Complete Assessment Package;
CUSTOMIZED NUTRITION PACKAGE
Finally, this is for those needing something a little out-of-the-ordinary:
IN-PERSON OR DISTANCE CONSULTATION
All services are available in person, and the Hourly Sessions, the Complete Assessment Package and the Weight Management Package and Dietary Management Package follow-up packages are available through Distance Consultation. All other packages are available in-person only.