A low oxalate diet is often recommended for those with calcium-oxalate kidney stones, but there is a little more to it than simply finding out which foods are high in oxalate. This add-on teaching to the Complete Assessment Package will provide everything that you need to know, as well as a handout that you can take home with all the information taught.
Ready to get started?
- Please download and complete the Intake and Service Option Form, selecting the Complete Assessment Package* which is available here. If you reside in the US or elsewhere and are seeking nutrition education sessions, please use this form* and select the Meal Plan Package.
- Under the Goals and Expectations section at the top of page 2, please write that you are requesting the Low Oxalate Add-on Option to be added.
- Please return the form to me at the email address provided on the forms, along with the times you are available for the first (assessment) appointment. If you would like password-protected forms, please send me a note using the Contact Me form on the tab above.
- I’ll email you a choice of appointments then you’ll book the time that suits you best.
- I’ll send you confirmation of your appointment with an invoice for the package which you can pay in the Shop on line via credit card, directly via e-transfer made out to BBDNutrition Ltd.
When paying via credit card, the cost of services already includes GST (5%).
Note: If you have a written doctor’s referral for Dietitian services for diverticulosis and provide me with it before beginning services, you will receive a refund for the GST.
Have questions? Please send me a note using the Contact Me form.