Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) Support Package
The Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) Support Package is designed for clients who have been, or are in the process of being diagnosed with SIBO.
As a clinical package, this service is only available in Canada.
Step-by-Step instructions for Booking Your Appointment:
- Select / purchase your service(s) by adding to cart
- Download the Intake and Service Option Form & fill it out (Form for Canada)*
- Email completed form and any available recent blood test results to the email address on the form
- Let me know your preferred days and times (in PST) for your first appointment
*If you would like a password-protected form, please send me a note using the Contact Me form on the tab above.
Should you prefer to remit payment for services via e-transfer, please make the e-transfer out to the business name, be sure to add the GST to the cost of services (done automatically on the web page), and send it to the email address on the forms. For security purposes, it will be automatically deposited.
The Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) Support Package is designed for clients who have had clinical conditions such as Inflammatory Bowel Disorder (Crohn’s, Colitis etc.) and Celiac disease ruled out, and who have been — or are in the process of being diagnosed with SIBO. This package provides dietary support during the three phases of treatment:
- Phase I: prior to taking antimicrobials; designed to reduce symptoms and to provide some time for your small intestine to begin to repair
- Phase II: while taking antimicrobials; designed to minimize symptoms while undergoing antimicrobial treatment (either antibiotics or herbal antimicrobials) while still providing some bacterial growth so that antimicrobial treatment is more successful
- Phase III: after completion of one round of antimicrobials; designed to minimize regrowth of small intestinal bacteria by minimizing their food sources.
The Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) Support Package includes three (3) one hour visits and may be combined to total 3 hours of service.