The Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) Support Package is designed for clients who have had clinical conditions such as Inflammatory Bowel Disorder (Crohn’s, Colitis etc.) and Celiac disease ruled out, and who have been — or are in the process of being diagnosed with SIBO. This package provides dietary support during the three phases of treatment:
- Phase I: prior to taking antimicrobials; designed to reduce symptoms and to provide some time for your small intestine to begin to repair
- Phase II: while taking antimicrobials; designed to minimize symptoms while undergoing antimicrobial treatment (either antibiotics or herbal antimicrobials) while still providing some bacterial growth so that antimicrobial treatment is more successful
- Phase III: after completion of one round of antimicrobials; designed to minimize regrowth of small intestinal bacteria by minimizing their food sources.
The Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) Support Package includes three (3) one hour visits and may be combined to total 3 hours of service.
Ready to get started?
- Download and complete the Intake and Service Option Form available here and select the Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) Support Package .
- Please return the completed form to me at the email address listed on the front of the form, along with the times you are available for an appointment. If you would like a password-protected form, please send me a note using the Contact Me form on the tab above.
- I’ll email you a choice of appointments then you’ll book the time that suits you best.
- I’ll send you confirmation of your appointment with an invoice for the package which you can pay in the Shop on line via credit card, directly via e-transfer made out to BBDNutrition Ltd.
Note: The cost of services includes GST (5%).
Have questions? Please send me a note using the Contact Me form.